Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Introduction

I have started this blog in the attempts to inform my neighbors and community members regarding the City of Redding's progress to provide a new headquarters for the city police department. I became involved in this process since August of 2008 after I learned that the city was considering the West Venture property on Butte Street, near my home and the Garden Tract neighborhood. I have many concerns about the quality of life, property values, and safety if this property were to be retrofitted for the new police station. I believe that the police department is desperately in need of new headquarters, but do not feel that the West Venture property is the best fit for them or the city. I appreciate your time and concern for this matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment